- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 500g of zucchini
- • 6-7 fresh eggs.
- • 1-2 finely minced medium sized onions
- • 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- • 1 teaspoon of sugar
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1 tablespoon of ghee or oil to paint the griddle.
- • 1/2 a cup of ghee.
• Wash zucchini and cut it into thin slices and put it in the strainer.
• Fry the minced onion in a pan on a backburner until it becomes transparent, then add the zucchini slices, and flip the mix on a medium heat for 10 -15 minutes until the zucchini becomes browned.
• Move the mix from the heat and add turmeric, salt, black pepper and sugar on it and stir the mix well and set it aside.
• Shake the egg with fork or with an electric mixer with a little of condiment and salt then add it to the zucchini mix and stir the mix well.
• Paint the griddle (with a 20 cm radius) or a cake mold with a tablespoon of ghee or oil and cover the sides also.
• Pour the omelet in a round plate and cut it into equal triangles and serve it hot or lukewarm with yoghurt.