- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1kg of tall but small sized eggplants.
- • 2 medium sized onions.
- • 3 pieces of big tomato or 4 if they are small.
- • 3 parsley bunches.
- • 1/2 a cup of Egyptian rice.
- • 1 tablespoon of Egyptian rice.
- • 1 tablespoon of salt.
- • A cup of olive oil.
- • Green but not hot pepper.
- • A little of black pepper with a sprinkle of condiment.
- • A juice of 3 sour lemons.
• Wash tomatoes well, peel them, then mince them finely.
• Peel onions , mince them finely, and then rub them with salt and condiment.
• Wash rice and then mix all the previous ingredients with rice and stir them well.
• Add oil and lemon juice to the previous mix and stir well, then set it a side.
• Wash eggplants, crack them or finish their pulp in a way that the thickness of each eggplant becomes 3mm approximately.
• After finishing from digging, start stuffing the previous mix inside the eggplants until it arrives the neck of each eggplant.
• Wash pepper, remove the seeds, cut them in a rectangular shape and put them in the bottom of the pot and put the stuffed eggplants on them.
• Add soup remained from the mix to the pot with a cup and a half of water, then cover the pot and raise it on heat until it begins boiling, after that reduce the heat below the pot for 2 hours or until the mix becomes cooked.
• After being cooked, leave it until it cools , then raise it from the pot to put it in a plate , then decorate it either using tomatoes minced into slices or pepper minced into slices.