Wheat with milk (Hboub)
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 8 small dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 1/2 a cup of peeled wheat pieces (pounded).
- • 4 cups of water for boiling.
- • 6 cups of milk.
- • A little of blossom water.
- • 1/4 a cup of starch melted in 1/2 a cup of water.
- • 1 1/2 a cup of sugar.
• Filter wheat and soak it for 12 hours and then put it in the pressure cooker and then immerse wheat with water that will be enough for boiling, then leave it on heat for 1 hour approximately.
• While in the normal pot wheat will take 2 hours to boil.
• Add milk and stir well and then leave it for 3/4 an hour approximately until it becomes thick.
• Add melted starch with 1/2 a cup of water to the boiled wheat and stir well, then add it to sugar and stir well until sugar melts (5 minutes).
• Grind mastic pieces with a tablespoon of sugar and then add them to the wheat, then add blossom water.
• Pour in cups (deep small plates) and leave it to cool.
• Decorate with walnut, almond or grated coconut.
- wheat with milk (1)