- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 3 cups of water.
- • 1 cup of vinegar.
- • 3 tablespoons of salt.
- • 1/2 a cauliflower.
- • 1 red pepper.
- • 1 big carrot.
- • 10 pieces of small green pepper.
• Mix the salt and water and put them on medium heat until starting to boil, then raised water away from heat and leave it to cool.
• Peel carrot and cut it into circles and you can use serrated knife to give a zigzag shape.
• Cut celery into equal pieces, then cut red pepper into slices and separate the cauliflower from each part of it.
• Compact vegetable and press them in a sterile jar then add the water and vinegar mix and tight it well, after that leave it for a week before using.
• You must keep it in the fridge after using.
• It is recommended that the vegetable pieces be equal in size to get mature at the same time.