- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 7 flakes of kollaj (from the patisserie shop).
- • 3 cups of milk.
- • 1/2 a cup of rose water or blossom water.
- • 1/2 a kg of cream.
- • 2 cups of intensive syrup.
- • Hyacinth flower jam for decoration.
- • 14 molds like small cups of aluminum foil or glass.
• Put a teaspoon of milk in each mold.
• Add rose water to the remaining milk and stir.
• Divide each loaf into 2 halves with scissors.
• Pour the milk mix in a tray (35cm).
• Fold the half of the loaf to be like a triangle, then dunk it in the milk, then raise it from the milk.
• Put a tablespoon of cream in the middle of the triangle and fold it quickly over the stuff to be like a bundle. This action is to avoid tear of kollaj.
• Put kollaj bundle upside down in the mold so the hole is dirceted to the inside to take the shape of a cup.
• Do the same action to the remaining kollaj papers and put them in the wetted with milk molds.
• Keep the row kollaj in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving it and not more than this to avoid fragility of kollaj.
• Flip the molds on the serving plate, and then add a tablespoon of syrup to each mold.
• Decorate kollaj with flowers jam and serve it cold beside syrup.