Truffles | Truffles with Meat Stew
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 kg of cleaned and peeled truffles.
- • 1 kg of beef or lamb meat (Ras Asfour) which is fine meat.
- • 2 cups of rice.
- • Salt
- black pepper.
- • Sweet condiment.
- • 1 or 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- • 1 teaspoon of pepper paste.
- • 2 tablespoons of ghee or a mix of melted with oil butter.
• Put an enough water in a pot with little of salt to immerse the meat pieces. Boil meat on heat. When grease appears on the surface, remove it using spoon.
• Add tomato paste and pepper paste. Cover the pot and boil meat until it becomes mature.
• Set meat pieces aside in a covered plate.
• Cut truffles pieces into cubes, and then clean them well, cook them in the same meat soup until truffles become cooked.
• Heat ghee in another pot, and fry the washed and filtered rice for few minutes. Add 4 cups of meat soup to rice.
• If soup is not enough, add chicken soup to spice rice.
• Leave the cooked rice covered in a pot to be mature slowly for 10-15 minutes.
• Get rice out from the pot, pour it in the serving plate.
• Decorate it with meat cubes and truffles. • Serve meal beside vegetables salad and yoghurt.