- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1/2 a kg of small tomatoes.
- • 3 garlic cloves.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of salt.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of chili.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of grinded cumin.
- • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
• Cut tomatoes from top into wide slices but not separated.
• Hammer the garlic, salt, chili and cumin in the mortar until the mix become fine.
• Add lemon juice then mix it with the garlic mix.
• Fill the tomatoes and sprinkle them with the remaining lemon juice.
• Keep them in a well tight plate in the fridge.
• Leave them for several hours before serving to make the components homogeneous, when using big tomatoes consider leaving them for a longer time.
• You can use a little of minced parsley.
• Use big tomatoes by cutting it aside and filling it with stuff.