mahshi zucchini and eggplant with oil
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 KG of small eggplants.
- • 1 KG of small zucchini.
- • 3 pieces of red pepper.
- • 2 tomatoes
- For the stuff: • A bunch of minced parsley.
- • 1/2 a bunch of minced mint.
- • 3-4 minced tomatoes.
- • 2 medium sized minced onions.
- • 1 1/2 a cup of washed and filtered rice.
- • A cup of boiled gram.
- • 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- • 1/4 a cup of sour lemon juice.
- • 1/4 a cup of olive oil.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of red pepper.
- • A salt sprinkle.
• Mix the ingredients of the stuff with each other well and set it aside.
• Dig the eggplants, zucchini, pepper and tomatoes and void the pulp, then fill them with the prepared stuff.
• Row the eggplant, zucchini, pepper and filled tomatoes in a pot and then put a dish and turn it to push the stuffed vegetables. Fill the pot with an enough amount of water to immerse the components.
• When water starts to boil, taste the cooking water and add salt to taste, then reduce the heat and continue cooking zucchini, pepper and filled tomatoes for 20 minutes approximately.