Stuffed lamb rib
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1 lamb rib
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 lamb rib which weighs about 3 kg.
- • 400g of minced and a little fatty meat.
- • 2 cups of soaked rice.
- • ½ a cup of pine.
- • 1 cup of ghee.
- • Salt
- • Saffron
• Prepare the rib for grilling , rub it with condiment and cinnamon, and mix it , then make a hole in it which will be enough to insert the stuff.
• Put a part of ghee in a pot on heat , fry pine and add salt, condiments, cinnamon and a little of saffron and an enough amount of water to cook rice.
• After the water boiling, add the soaked rice. Cook it on a moderate heat until it becomes cooked.
• Fill the rib with the stuff, then sew and boil it in some water.
• After removing grease from water, add a cinnamon stick and a carnation clove and some of salt, then keep cooking of the rib until it becomes well cooked and a little of soup remains in the pot.
• Raise the rib from soup and roast it with some of ghee on a strong heat, serve it hot, and serve the soup in another plate.