Stuffed Fish Fillet
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 1/2 kilo
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 50 m
- • 1/2 a kg of fillet fish.
- • Ingredients of the stuff:• A cup of grinded walnut.
- • 1/2 a cup of olive oil.
- • A finely minced clove of garlic.
- • A cup of finely minced parsley.
- • A piece of finely minced pepper.
- • 1 teaspoon of condiments.
- • 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- • Salt.
- • A cup of lemon.
- • Gum go-betweens picks.
Preparing the stuff: • Mix all the ingredients until the stuff becomes ready.
The main meal: • Cut fish into two parts ( depending on the fish size) then hammer them a little with a wooden hammer to spread.
• Put a fish piece in a plate and put an amount of the stuff in it that will be suitable with its size which is approximately a tablespoon.
• Wrap the fillet piece then take it with the a gum go-betweens pick. In the same way, wrap the remaining pieces.
• Put what remains from the stuff in the grilling tray then put stuffed fillet between the stuff in the grilling tray.
• Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the heated oven on a medium heat for 30 minutes , then get it out from the oven and raise aluminum foil from it , then put it in the oven again to absorb the liquids and the tray's surface become roasted.