Stew | Eggplants Stew
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2 pieces of big and chopped into big cubes eggplants.
- • 1/2 a kg of lamb or beef
- • 4 pieces of peeled and coarsely minced tomato.
- • 8-10 garlic cloves.
- • 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- • 1 tablespoon of salt
- • 1/4 a cup of sour lemon.
- • 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of sweet condiment.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of black pepper.
• Heat oil in a pot, and then fry the meat pieces using it with salt, pepper and condiment until their color changes.
• Add garlic cloves and fry them again for few minutes.
• Add tomato with a big amount of hot water.
• Add sour lemon juice and salt, then cover the pot and leave it on a moderate heat until the meat becomes mature.
• When meat becomes mature, add eggplants and continue cooking until the eggplants become mature.
• Add salt and sour lemon juice as desired. Add hot water also as desired to get a juicy stew. • Serve the plate beside grit with vermicelli.