Spinach | Spinach with Meat
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 2 kg of spinach
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2 kg of spinach.
- • 1/2 a kg of coarse meat.
- • 200 g of chopped into wings onion.
- • 1/2 a cup of olive oil.
- • 2 tablespoons of butter.
- • 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • White pepper.
- • 1/2 a cup of lemon juice.
• Remove the yellow leaves of spinach then wash it well and filter it.
• Cut spinach coarsely then wash it again with water and filter it.
• Put oil and butter in a cooking pot on a medium heat then add onion and garlic then stir for 5 minutes.
• Add meat then continue stirring until the meat becomes cooked.
• Add chopped spinach and then stir the mix for 20 minutes with stirring from time to time.
• When cooked, add the lemon juice and stir.
• Pour spinach and serve it hot beside rice with vermicelli.