Spaghetti | Spaghetti with yogurt
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 300 g of spaghetti.
- • 300g of yoghurt.
- • 150g of minced meat
- 50g of ghee
- 30g of pine
- Fine parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
• Boil spaghetti then add it (with salt).
• Roast meat with ghee after roasting pine and raising it.
• Mix meat with pine and spaghetti.
• Immerse it with yogurt that added to it salt, condiment and grinded garlic.
• Melt ghee and sprinkle it on the plate , and decorate then using parsley.
• Note: If you want to put coriander , you can after roasting pine and raisin it to roast garlic with a spoon of big coriander and an onion then mix meat to roast it, because coriander gives it a delicious taste, and it is preferred to put pine on the surface of the plate while serving.