- Yield : 16 Skewer
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 45 m
- • 1 ½ a kg of chicken.
- • ½ a cup of pounded garlic.
- • 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- • 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- • 1 cup of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- • ½ a cup of sour lemon juice.
• Shake garlic with mustard, lemon and oil until you get a thick and solid sauce. • Add tomato paste to it. • Remove the chicken’s bones and skin(or you can buy it from the butcher boneless), and cut it into medium and same sized cubes , then put chicken to be soaked and put the plate in the fridge. Leave chicken soaked all the night before serving it. • Insert the chicken pieces with wooden sticks (you have to soak the wooden sticks with water before ½ an hour of using it to maintain burning of them) or using iron skewers with green pepper pieces and mushroom, then grill on coal or in a tray in the oven.