Shish Barak with chicken
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • A chicken.
- • 2kg of yoghurt.
- • Coriander
• Boil chicken after cleaning it, and before it becomes cooked, cut it into cubes.
• Prepare the bones, boil them and roast them with butter for 7 minutes, then add the chicken soup with about an amount of a cup and leave it for 15 minutes so the soup evaporates.
• Add grinded garlic and coriander and roast them for 10 minutes with chicken cubes.
• Add a little of chicken soup and when it boils, add yoghurt after shaking it well ( you can use the mixer) then pour yoghurt on chicken and stir it well for 8 minutes approximately until it becomes cooked.
• Serve the meal hot, and you can use meat instead of chicken and using the same way.