Sheep’s Tongues with Tahini (Lesanat with Tahini)
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1/2 a kg of sheep's tongue
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1/2 a kg of sheep's tongues (lesanat).
- • 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- • 2 sour lemons.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1 garlic clove.
- • 1 cup of tahini.
- • 1/2 a spoon of condiment.
• Boil the tongues in a salted water until they become ready to be eaten.
• Peel the tongues by removing their external covering and then cut them into small pieces.
• Prepare tahini sauce by mixing tahini with a little cold water, garlic and salt and then shake until the sauce becomes thick.
• Then add sour lemon juice to it and parsley, and then pour the sauce on the tongues.