- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 50 m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
- • 2kg of yoghurt (sheep yoghurt is recommended).
- • 1kg of boiled lamb shanks.
- • 250g of small sized onion.
- • 1/2 a cup of ghee.
- • 2 tablespoons of starch and powder.
- • 2 eggs, salt, white condiment.
- • A bunch of aromatics ( cardamom – laurel – onion – cinnamon).
- • 2 cubes of prepared chicken soup.
• Put yoghurt in a big plate then add starch and egg to it and shake well then set it aside.
• Boil the meat with boiling water with the aromatic bunch and a tablespoon of salt for an hour.
• When grease becomes shown on the surface of water, remove it and set it aside.
• In another pot, put ghee on a medium heat then add peeled onion without cutting and fry it until its color become blonde.
• Add yoghurt and stir continuously until boiling then add the boiled shanks and the chicken soup pieces and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes with continuing stirring.
• Pour Shakeriyeh and serve it with white rice.