- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 cup of sugar.
- • 1 cup of honey.
- • 1/2 a cup of water.
- • 2 cups of toasted sesame.
- • 1 tablespoon of sour lemon juice.
• Paint an oblong shaped tray (28*28 cm) with butter.
• Put sugar, honey, water and sour lemon juice in a pot and then put the pot on heat to boil the mix.
• Leave the pot on heat with continuous flipping until sugar melts and the mix condenses.
• Put sesame in the syrup and stir it on heat.
• Pour sesame halva in the tray and spread it with a spoon.
• Before being totally cool, cut it into small pieces.