Sendwanat Filled with meat (stuffed sheep intestines)
- Skill Level: difficult
- Yield : 4 intestines
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 4 clean intestines.
- • 2 cups of rice.
- • 250 g of minced meat.
- • 1/2 a cup of butter or ghee.
- • A medium sized and minced onion.
- • 1/2 a cup of pine.
- • 1/4 a cup of pistachio.
- • 1 teaspoon of condiment
- • Laurel leaves,
Scrape gunk from the intestines of sheep with a non sharp knife so as not to rupture.
Then wash well intestines of sheep then swings and scrape again completely cleaned. Washed intestines of sheep water and soap, then drain.
• Preparing the stuff: • Wash rice and filter it, then add minced meat and onion with spices, pine, pistachio except the laurel leaves and cardamom.
• Mix the stuff well and fill the intestines with it.
- whatmjc (1)