Salad with Lesanat
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 KG of grape leaves.
- • 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- • 1/2 kg of rice.
- • Salt.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper.
- • 1 teaspoon of condiment.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of yellow turmeric.
- • 2 tablespoons of corn oil.
- • 1 kg of lesanat meat (the sheep tongue).
- • 4 fresh tomatoes.
• Making the padding: • Soak the rice for half an hour then filter it then add oil on it and each of salt, condiment, pepper, turmeric and minced meat.
• Boil the grape leaves in a boiling water for a minute to become easy to wrap then stuff it with the prepared padding.
• Squeeze tomatoes and clear them from peels and seeds.
• Scrape lesanat and boil it in the cooking pot with adding …….. with a little of water for an hour at least.
• Put lesanat in the cooking pot under the filled grape leaves and put a little of lesanat soup on it, in addition to tomato juice until the leaves become immersed. Then put the pot on a medium heat until boiling. After boiling reduce the heat and close it for an hour and a half until it becomes well cooked.