Roast | Roast with vegetables
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1kilo
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1kg of roasted meat.
- • 2 chopped into small pieces onions.
- • A clove of ring chopped garlic.
- • 4 hammered garlic pieces.
- • 10 pieces of small sized carrot.
- • 10 pieces of small sized potato.
- • 10 pieces of small sized zucchini.
- • 1kg of fried and chopped into longitudinal slices potatoes.
- • 4 tablespoons of flour.
- • A coffee cup of red vinegar.
• Spice the roast well with safflower, cardamom, cinnamon, condiment, black pepper and salt then fry it with Mazola oil well until it becomes roasted from all the sides
• Add 2 cups of water on it and leave it on a backburner with adding a little of water whenever it gets reduced. Fry in a pot the carrot, then zucchini , then potatoes well , after that, raise them from heat.
• Fry onions and the chopped into rings garlic then add 4 tablespoons of flour on it, fry with Mazola well.
• Add vinegar and a little of water then add the mix to the roast in the pot, then add carrot, zucchini, potato and hammered garlic and then leave it to boil well on a backburner until the vegetables become cooked.
• Raise roast from heat and leave it until it cools, then cut it on board with a sharp knife into slices then arrange the vegetables in the serving plate, put the roast in the middle and the fried potato on the sides, then pour a little of sauce on roast and on vegetables.
Sauce: • Melting the flour with a little of water. • Take the mangle wich in the put wich we cooked roast in it. • Boil it then add the melted flour with shake and add(condiment,salt,cardamom,cinnamon,pepper).