roast meat with egg
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 250g of lean meat
- 50g of ghee
- 100g of tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- an onion
- a spoon of grinded cake
- a lettuce for decoration
• Spice the meat (the lean meat) with salt, condiment, onion juice or an extremely mashed onion.
• Add a tablespoon of grinded cake.
• Add an egg and knead the mix until it becomes solid.
• Spread the meat dough on a table or a wooden board with a thickness of 1 cm.
• Encapsulate the boiled and peeled egg with the meat dough.
Paint the ghee sheet and wrap roast with it , then put it in a tin tray that includes a little of ghee , and put it in a moderate heat oven for 40 minutes approximately.
• Get it out from the oven and take off the sheets.
• Cut eggs into rings or cut the egg into two halves only.
• Row them in a plate including fine lettuce leaves and tomato rings and a little of parsley to taste.