Roast | Meat Roast
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 2 kilo
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • A piece of meat shanks about 2 kg.
- • 6 garlic cloves.
- • An anti-heat thread or aluminum foil.
- • Salt
- , pepper
- • Laurel leaves
- • Cardamom
- • 2 chopped onions.
- • 2 minced garlic cloves
- • Pieces of green pepper, carrot and potatoes.
- • A little of oil.
- • Water
• Wash the meat piece well then wrap the needle around it tightly and tie in a spiral shape around the whole meat piece to remain the same shape while cooking, or you can wrap the meat piece with aluminum foil.
• Make 6 deep holes with a small and thin knife in separate places from the meat piece with keeping the solid shape of it.
• Put in each hole a garlic clove with trying to put it deeply by entering it with forefinger.
• Spice meat from the outside with salt, pepper and cumin.
• Prepare a tray and put a cup of water, salt, onion, minced garlic, green pepper, carrot, potatoes, a little of oil, laurel leaves, cardamom
• Cover the tray tightly and put it on fire or in the oven.
• Consider continuing adding 1/2 a cup of water each time the existing water disappears.
• Leave it until being cooked for 3 hours approximately.
• Do a test to examine the maturity by instilling a small and thin knife in the meat, if a red liquid came out , the meat is not yet cooked, so wait until being cooked.
• After being cooked well, sprinkle meat oil or ghee on the surface of meat and raise the aluminum foil and then put it in oven with turning the grilling machine on and not the oven to roast the surface from all the sides.
• Cut the needle and get rid of it.