Rissole | Grilled Rissole
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1kg of lamb or beef meat, half fatty, finely minced.
- • 4 cups of fine meat, washed and filtered.
- • 1 tablespoon of salt.
- • 2 tablespoons of dried mint.
- • 1 teaspoon of red pepper.
- • A little of water to mix the minced meat with grit and spices.
- • 1/2 a cup of melted ghee and oil.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of sweet condiment.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of black pepper.
• Wash grit and filter it and then put it in the mixing plate.
• Add meat, salt, mint, condiment and black pepper to it.
• Pour an enough amount of water while mixing to get a sticky rissole dough that is like kubba dough.
• Wet your hands with water and shape rissole into long fingers.
• Stick a skewer along each rissole finger, then remove it.
• Heat ghee with oil, and paint rissole fingers with it before rowing them in a painted with oil tray.
• Bake rissole in the oven, and flip it until it becomes cooked.
• Get the tray out from the oven, and filter it from excess oil, then filter rissole in the serving plate. Serve this meal beside vegetables salad and yoghurt.
• You can row rissole fingers on a layer of minced and cooked tomatoes.