Rice with Milk
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 4 small dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 50 m
- • 1liter of milk.
- • 100g of Egyptian rice.
- • 1/2 a cup of water.
- • 1/2 a cup of sugar.
- • 1 spoon of blossom water.
- • 1/2 a spoon of cinnamon.
- • 1/2 a spoon of grated pistachio.
• Put milk in a deep pot and then put it on heat until boiling.
• Add water and rice and then flip well.
• Add sugar gradually with continuing flipping until the milk condenses.
• Keep cooking until cooking the rice pieces, then set them aside and then add blossom water and flip.
• Pour rice with milk in bowls as required, and then set them aside to cool.
• Put them in the fridge until serving time, then decorate them with grated pistachio and a sprinkle of cinnamon.