Rice with broad beans
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- 1500g of green broad beans
- 500g of rice
- 5 tablespoons of ghee
- 350- 500 g of chopped meat
• Boil the meat and add salt, condiment and a small onion to the water.
• Wash rice well and filter it from water.
• Peel broad beans then roast them with ghee.
• Add meat soup to them, but note that 3 cups of rice need 3 cups of soup approximately.
• Add rice after water boiling and leave it for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to cook rice slowly.
• Roast the boiled meat pieces, put them in rice after being cooked, and leave some pieces for decoration.