- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 kg of lamb meat with bones.
- • 1 kg of chopped into small cubes quince.
- • 2 cups of sour pomegranate juice or 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses with 1/2 a cup of lemon juice.
- • 1/2 a cup of tomato paste.
- • 1 liter of water, salt to demand.
- • 1/2 a clove of hammered garlic with a tablespoon of dried and grinded mint.
- • 1 tablespoon of sugar.
• Prepare a pot and put water inside it in addition to tomato paste, pomegranate juice or what is alternative, the meat pieces, garlic and mint.
• Put the pot on a high heat until it boils then reduce the heat and cover it until the meat becomes cooked.
• Put chopped quince and salt on the meat and then leave it on a back burner for an hour approximately until the quince pieces become mature.
• Then add a tablespoon of sugar on it and let it boil for 1/4 an hour, after that , raise it from heat.
• Pour in a deep plate and serve it hot beside boiled kubba balls and beside the fried kubba, kubba in the griddle or with a plate of rice.
- Halewat salake (1)