- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 4 small dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
- • 1 liter of milk (equals 4 cups).
- • A cup of sugar.
- • A cup of corn starch.
- • 1 spoon of blossom water.
- • Coconut and grinded pistachio for decoration.
• Put milk on starch in a pot and then put it on heat with continuous stirring until the mix boils.
• Then, put a little of sugar on the mix and a little of blossom water with continuous stirring until the mix becomes thick a little or for 30 minutes approximately.
• Then, raise it from heat and pour it in small plates and then put them in the fridge, then sprinkle a little of coconut and grinded pistachio, then serve them cold.
- mhalabia (25)