Potato with Coriander
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 4 pieces of potato
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 20 m
- Ready In : 40 m
- • 4 pieces of potato.
- • 3 garlic cloves.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of pounded red pepper.
- • 1 teaspoon of dried coriander.
- • 1 sour lemon.
- • Salt
- Oil for frying
• Peel potato and cut it into medium pieces. Fry it using oil on heat until its color becomes blonde.
• Raise fried potatoes from oil and put pounded garlic, fine coriander and the red pepper paste instead of them.
• Fry all these ingredients with oil and when their color becomes yellow add fried potatoes and a sprinkle of salt and a little of lemon juice.
• Stir on heat for a few minutes and pour it and serve it cold.