- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1/2 a kg of potato.
- • 3 eggs.
- • 30g of ghee, grinded cake.
- • Salt
- ghee for roasting.
- • 2 eggs without yolk.
- • Parsley for decoration.
- Ingredients of the stuff: • 200g of fine meat, an onion, 2 spoons of ghee. • 1/2 a cup of tomato juice, salt, pepper.
Preparation of the stuff: • Put ghee on heat and roast the onion after mincing it. • Add fine meat on heat and flip it until it becomes raosted. • Add tomato juice, then flip all the ingredients on heat until the meat becomes mature. • Add salt, pepper and condiment and leave them to cool.
preparation for Rissole: • Boil potatoes and mash them well.
• Heat ghee on heat, then add it to the potatoes, and then flip them for 3 minutes.
• Raise them from the heat and leave them to cool.
• Add egg whites, salt and pepper, and flip all well.
• Knead the mix until you get a homogeneous dough.
• Cut the dough into equal pieces, and laminate it to fill it with meat.
• Shake egg yolk and add salt and pepper to it.
• Cover the loaves that you made with egg and grinded cake.
• Put ghee on heat, and roast these loaves and serve them hot beside a little of parsley.
- مطبخ ام وليد (1)