Potato Kubba with Cream and Cheese
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 4 big potatoes.
- • 2 tablespoons of butter.
- • A sprinkle of salt.
- • 1/2 a tablespoon of black pepper.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of curry.
- • A medium sized cheddar cheese, chopped into cubes.
- • 2 cans of cream.
- • 8 pieces of triangle cheese
- • 1/4 a cup of water.
- • A small sized and chopped into small pieces onion.
• Boil potatoes until they melt, then mash them with butter , then spice them with salt and curry.
• Take an amount of a ball of dough then dig it from the middle, then fill them with cheese. Pelletize and close them. Repeat this action until the amount of dough is out. Row the potato balls in a pyrex tray, and make a suitable space between balls.
• Roast the onion with oil then spread it on Kubba equally, then put the cover ingredients in the mixer until they become well mixed , and then pour them on Kubba balls.
• Bake the plate in the oven (about 180 degrees Celsius) for 10 – 20 minutes approximately or until the bubbles appear on the surface of the plate and the color starts getting yellow.