- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 3/4 a cup of toasted pistachio
- • 1 cup of sugar.
- • 4 tablespoons of water.
- • 1 sour lemon juice.
• Paint a square tray (20*20 cm) well with butter.
• Melt sugar with water in a pot on a back burner.
• Add sour lemon juice to the sugar and stir the syrup until it boils well and when its color starts changing a little.
• Raise syrup from the heat and add peanut to it and stir, then pour it in the tray and leave it to cool. • Divide the peanut halva into pieces and serve it.