- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 4 pigeons.
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 50 m
- • 4 pigeons.
- • 3 tablespoons of butter.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of pepper.
• Clean pigeons then wash and dry them.
• Cut each pigeon into two halves longitudinally, and paint on each half the melted butter, then scatter salt and pepper on pigeons.
• Put the halves of pigeons in a griddle where the chopped part is prompt to the top.
• Put the griddle under the grilling machine in a way that the pigeons surface becomes far away from heat for about 18 cm.
• Flip pigeons and paint them with butter 2 or 3 times during the grilling time. Grill on a medium heat for 20-30 minutes.
• When the pigeons become roasted, it will be easy to remove the leg of the pigeon from the thigh. • Pigeons are ready to be served with vegetables, salad or rice.