- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : Jar
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 yellow pepper.
- • 1 red pepper.
- • 1 green pepper.
- • 3 thin circles chopped garlic cloves.
- • 2 tablespoons of bee honey.
- • 3 cups of white vinegar.
- • 1 teaspoon of grinded ginger.
• Cut pepper into halves then remove the upper part and also the seeds inside then cut it into small pieces.
• Boil water on medium heat then add pepper pieces for 2 minutes then filter and set it aside.
• Melt honey in water well.
• Mix pepper pieces with garlic rings and ginger and add them in small jars then cover them with honey and vinegar.
• Close jars tightly and keep them for 3 days before using.
• After using, you must keep jars in the fridge. You can use just a one type of pepper.
- sailund (1)