Peas With Rice
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 60 m
- • 1 kg of green peas.
- • 200 g of peeled, chopped into small cubes carrot.
- • 1/2 a kg of lamb meat (shanks or a head of a bird).
- • 2 ghee tablespoons.
- • 1/4 a cup of oil.
- • 5 mashed garlic cloves.
- • 100g of wing chopped onion.
- • Salt
- white pepper
• Wash the peas seeds, clean them from dirt and filter them well.
• Boil the peas in boiled water for 10-15 minutes with a sugar tablespoon of to keep the green color of them.
• Boil the meat.
• Heat the ghee in a deep pot then add onion and garlic and shake for 5 minutes then add the boiled meat and boil for 5 other minutes with adding carrot.
• Add the tomato paste and 6 cups of boiled meat soup then salt, put spices and leave them to be boiled.
• Reduce the heat then add peas and leave them for 15 minutes.
• Pour the peas and serve them hot with white rice.