- Yield : 1 kilo
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 KG of free of fat bovine thigh meat.
- • 2 spoons of salt.
- • 3 chilis.
- • A garlic head.
- • A cup of helbah
• Clean the pieces of meat with a cloth then make some cracks in the layer of it and stuff them with salt.
• Handle it gently in a big meat leaf and compact it by mortar then leave it for 24 hours.
• Rinse it with water and leave it pendent for another day with putting gauze on it.
• Hammer the garlic, add 2 spoons of salt then add hammered helba and pepper and mix them with a little amount of water.
• Cover the meat piece with the mix and make it equal, and this with wetting hands with water.
• Leave the meat piece pendent in air until it becomes dry for approximately 3 days.
- pastirma (1)