Pasta with tomato and cheese
- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 250g of pasta.
- • 100g of grated cheese (kashkaval is preferred).
- • 150g of sweet white cheese.
- • 250g of tomatoes.
- • 40g of ghee or butter.
- • Salt
• Cut pasta into small pieces with a length of 5cm approximately, and then boil it with water and salt and then filter it.
• Take half of the amount of ghee which equals 1/2 a tablespoon of it and pour it on the boiled pasta.
• Cut tomatoes into small pieces or grind them in the mixer.
• Put pasta then tomatoes and then cheese in layers top of each other, then add salt and pepper in an oven tray with a suitable size of the used quantities.
• Heat the remaining oil and pour it on the surface.
• Put the tray in a medium heated oven for 10-15 minutes approximately until the surface becomes roasted. Serve this meal hot. • Note: You can add a little of fried fine meat by mixing it with pasta or by putting it as a layer before the cheese layer.