- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 15 m
- Ready In : 45 m
- • A finely minced parsley bunch.
- • Garlic
- • 1 Medium onion
- • A teaspoon of powdered red pepper.
- • Salt and condiment.
- • 10 or 12 eggs.
- • Olive oil.
• Soak the parsley in a water which includes a little of lemon juice for 10 minutes.
• Then, put it in a strainer until it becomes completely filtered.
• Put eggs with condiments and garlic in the electric mixer for 10 minutes, mince the onion finely. After that mix eggs with onion and washed parsley.
• Use a special griddle that is shaped like a circle.
• Put the griddle which specially used for omelet frying on a backburner and put in every circle-shaped hole in the griddle a little of egg and parsley mix with flipping and repeat this action until the amount ends.
• Put the omelet tablets on a blotter and serve it hot or lukewarm with each of salad and pickles.
- Parsley omelet (1)