- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 350g of ready puff dough.
- • 1 egg yolk with a teaspoon of milk (to paint the upper layer of bundles).
- The stuff : Can of adry dough(shams™ dough chips).
- • 1 1/2 a cup of rice.
- • 2 tablespoons of minced onion.
- • 1/2 a kg of small pieces, chopped meat fillet.
- • 1/4 a cup of pine.
- • 1/4 a cup of boiled and peeled pistachio.
- • 1 teaspoon of sweet condiment.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of white condiment.
- • 3 cups of water.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- • 2 tablespoons of ghee and vegetable oil.
- • 1/2 a cup of peas.
• Wash rice, put oil in a pot, fry pine, pistachio and almond then raise nuts by a big and cracked spoon and set them aside in the same oil. Fry onion a little until its color becomes pink.
• Add chopped meat and fry it with the onion and stir them using a wooden spoon until the meat color changes.
• Add rice with water and cook it on moderate fire until the water starts to boil.
• Then, reduce the heat and continue boiling rice until it absorbs all the water then turn off the fire.
• Add spices and flip rice a little then leave it to be slowly cooked for 20 minutes after closing the pot.
• Unveil the cover of the pot and add peas and mix it with rice, then pour the rice mix in a dish and set it aside until it cools completely.
• Sprinkle a little of flour on the preparation table and knead the paste on it Like a big oblong Shape.
• Cut the paste Into equal squares (12-14 cm). Put each square in a cup and fill it with the rice stuff then close and flip it on an anti adhesion griddle or a griddle which is painted with a little of oil.
• Row ozzi bundles in an organized way and paint their upper surface with the egg and milk mix.
• Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the bundles inside it until their color becomes pink.
• Serve the bundles with yoghurt or fresh salad.