- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 1Cake
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 50 m
- • 1 cup of orange juice.
- • 1 cup of sugar.
- • 4 eggs.
- • 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil.
- • 1 1/2 a cup of flour.
- • 1 spoon of grate of 1 orange.
- • 2 spoons of baking powder.
- • 1/2 a spoon of vanilla.
• Paint he cake mold with oil and sprinkle it with a little of flour and then set it aside until using.
• Put egg in an electrical mixer and shake a little, then add sugar, orange juice, oil, flour, baking powder and orange grate with continuing shaking for 2 minutes.
• Pour the mix in the painted with oil mold and put it in a 300 degrees oven for 30 minutes.
• Be sure from cooking the cake by inserting the knife to the bottom of the mold, then if it is clean, the cake is cooked, but if there is a dough on it, it needs more to be cooked.
• When the cake becomes cooked, get it out from the oven, flip it and leave it to cool, then cut it and serve it beside coffee and juice.