- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 15 m
- Ready In : 35 m
- • 1 1/2 a cup of flour.
- • 3/4 a cup of butter.
- • 1 egg.
- • 3/4 a cup of castor sugar.
- • An orange peel.
• Scrub butter or ghee until it becomes soft.
• Add sugar and stir the mix well with a wooden spoon until it becomes white and fragile like cream.
• Sift flour with the yeast and then add the used dried ingredients (as sweetened fruit, (walnut- almond), condiments…).
• Add vanilla to the egg and shake well.
• Add egg then flour gradually to the mix that includes butter and sugar and flip well until you get somehow a dry dough.
• Leave the dough dried a little to make it easy to laminate it, then add the orange peel on it and mix well.
• Laminate the dough with a thickness of 1/2 a cm and then cut it into different shapes and then put it in the baking tray.
• Paint the surface of biscuit with egg yolk and then insert it in a medium heat oven for 10- 15 minutes.
• Leave it to cool and then serve it in a glass plate.