- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : Jar
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 KG of small onions.
- • 1 cup of hot red pepper cut into small pieces.
- • 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- • 1 tablespoon of non grinded coriander.
- • 6 cups of white vinegar.
- • 2 cups of water.
- • 2 tablespoons of bees honey.
- • 4 celery sticks.
• Put onion in a boiled water for few minutes and peel it without using a knife then put it in a cool water and filter it after that.
• Boil the vinegar after adding the mustard, coriander and celery to get an additional taste then filter and set the vinegar aside.
• Put onion in a sterile jar then add cut red pepper and then cover it vinegar with leaving about 1cm empty and then close the jar well.
• Put the jar in a plate which is bigger than the jar which includes boiled water for 10 minutes to get rid of air inside the jar.
• Keep the jar until the components become cooked for a week at least or depending on the onion size.
• Use the big tomatoes by cutting it aside and filling it with stuff.