omelet | Eggplant omelet
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 500g of black eggplant.
- • 6-7 fresh eggs.
- • 2-3 minced scallions.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper.
- • 1/3 a cup of ghee or cooking vegetable oil.
• Peel the eggplant off and cut it into large cubes.
• Heat the ghee or oil in the pan, then fry the eggplant cubes on medium heat until it becomes well cooked.
• Put the eggplant cubes in a plate and mash it then add minced scallion to it. Mix the mixture and leave it away until the eggplant cools a little.
• Shake the egg well using a fork or an electrical mixer then add salt, pepper and the eggplant mix to it.
• Paint the griddle (its radius is 46) or the melted cake with ghee mold. You must take care of painting the sides of the griddle also.
• Pour the omelet mix in the griddle and then enter it to a moderate heat oven for 35-40 minutes until the omelet face browns.
• Raise the griddle from the oven then cut omelet into boxes or triangles and row it in the serving plate and served with yoghurt.