Okra with meat
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 25 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 1:25 h
- • 1 kg of little green okra.
- • 1/2 a kg of peeled and finely chopped tomatoes.
- • 3 tablespoons of ghee.
- • 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- • 1/2 kg of coarsely chopped lamb.
- • Coarsely minced onion.
- • 5 cloves of minced and mashed garlic.
- • Salt
- white pepper
- • 1 teaspoon of grinded coriander.
• Wash okra well and filter it then remove the head of it.
• Put ghee in a cooking pot on a medium heat then add okra for saute and shake for 5-10 minutes then remove it and set it aside.
• Add minced onion and garlic to the same pot and fry them a little then add the minced meat, salt and the condiments and the coriander then stir until the meat becomes cooked.
• Add tomato paste and stir for 2 minutes then add the fine tomato and leave it to boil.
• When the mix boils, add the fried okra, stir and cover the pot, put on a backburner for 15-20 minutes.
• Pour okra and serve it with white rice hot.