Musakka | Musakka Eggplants
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- • 2kg of black eggplants.
- • 1 kg of tomato.
- • 1/2 a kg chopped into wings onion.
- • 4 pepper pieces.
- • 3 mashed garlic cloves
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • A sprinkle of white condiment.
- • 1 cube of chicken soup.
- • 1 liter of oil to fry eggplants.
• Mince tomatoes coarsely after peeling them and then set them aside until being used.
• Wash eggplants, dry them and then peel and chop them, then heat the oil on a medium heat, and then fry eggplants until being roasted.
• Raise the eggplants and put them on a blotter, then put 1/4 a cup of oil in a deep plate on a medium heat, then add chopped onion and stir for 2 minutes, then add mashed garlic and pepper with continuing stirring.
• Add minced tomatoes, salt and condiment and flip the mix, then leave it for 10 minutes to boil.
• Add fried eggplants and flip the mix again, then leave it for 5 minute to be ready for serving. • Serve this meal hot or cold or as desired.