Musakka | Artichoke Musakka
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 1:20 h
- • 3 kg of green artichokes.
- • 1/2 a kg of onion.
- • 1 cup of olive oil.
- • 1/2 a kg coarsely minced meat.
- • Salt.
- • White condiment.
- • 1/2 a bunch of coarsely minced coriander.
• Wash artichokes well and filter them from the thorns and remains.
• Mince artichokes coarsely and set them aside until being used.
• Put oil in the cooking pot on a medium heat, then add onion and stir well until it wilts.
• Add meat to the cooking pot and stir until being cooked.
• Then, put minced artichokes, salt, condiment and minced coriander and stir the mix, then cover the pot and leave it for 20 minutes on a backburner with being careful of flipping from time to time.
• Pour artichokes and serve them hot beside vegetables salad.