- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 chicken.
- • 4 medium sized onions.
- • 2 tablespoons of grinded sumac.
- • 1 loaf of white Tamice bread (type of Arabic bread).
- • 1 cup of olive oil.
- • For decoration: • Minced parsley and baked pine, condiments, a cinnamon stick , cardamom, laurel leaves, carnation.
• Mince onion into small cubes , then put it on a pot on heat with oil, then fry it until it gains a golden color, then put sumac on it and flip it well
• Cut the chicken and spice it with condiments until it becomes mature
• Prepare white tamice bread and let it absorb a little of chicken soup, then put onion and sumac with oil, and keep a little of it to put it on surface.
• Put chicken on onion and sumac and put the remaining onion and sumac on the surface.
• Put the loaf in the oven to become roasted a little, Get it out from the oven and then put parsley and pine on it.
- musakhan (1)