- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10 m
- Cook Time : 10 m
- Ready In : 20 m
- • 100g of dried red pepper (sweet or hot as you like).
- • 150g of sweet oil.
- • 300g of nuts.
- • A small onion.
- • 50g of cake flour.
- • A teaspoon of nigella sativa.
• Soak the pepper in water for 10 minutes.
• Put nuts, onion, cake flour, oil and pepper in the mixer for 3 minutes or more to mix and add some water if needed to make the mix homogeneous.
• Then shake this mix like a sauce. Mohamarah must be thick somehow.
• Pour mohamarah in a dish and put nigella sativa and then leave it in the fridge for 2 hours to be thicker and well prepared.
• Pour mohamarah in the plate and put some of sweet oil and decorate it with nuts.
- mohamarah recipe (1)