- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 cup of flour.
- • 1/2 a cup of liquid ghee.
- • 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar.
- • 1/2 a cup of water for the stuff.
- • 1 cup of crashed nuts (pistachio, cashew, walnut).
- • 1/2 a cup of syrup.
- • Crashed nuts for decoration.
• Heat the oven to a 180 degrees Celsius.
• Mix the flour, ghee and powdered sugar in the electrical mixer on a medium speed.
• Add water gradually with continuing kneading to get a smooth and fine dough.
• Put the dough in the fridge for 5 minutes.
• At this moment, mix the nuts with syrup to get a solid mass.
• Divide the mix of nuts into small balls with a size of hazelnut .
• Divide the dough into small circles with a size of walnut and make a hollow with your thumb.
• Put nuts balls in the hollow and make them like balls with your hands, then close them tightly.
• Paint a tin with a little of butter.
• Roll moloukeiat in the crashed nuts and then compact them in the tin.
• Put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
• Leave them to cool a little, and then compact them in the serving plate.