- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • A full chicken or chicken chests depending on the available one.
- • 3 cups of dried and rubbed molokhia.
- • 5 mashed garlic cloves.
- • Dried coriander.
- • 1 cinnamon stick.
- • 1 laurel leaf.
- • Salt
- • 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
• Clean the chicken well and wash it.
• Then put it in a pot on heat with the cinnamon stick and the laurel leaf until it become well- boiled with removing the grease from it from time to time.
• Put in another on heat pot molokhia and then put ghee on it and stir a little until it becomes well roasted.
• Then add garlic and coriander on molokhia and stir them well.
• When the chicken becomes cooked, add the soup on molokhia.
• In this While, fragment chicken into pieces then add them on the molokhia pot until molokhia becomes solid on the aleppian way a little.
• Serve molokhia on the Aleppian way and beside it rice with vermicelli.